My name is Viktoriia and I want to show you my new summer layout. This year my husband and I were in Greece and walking around Athens I found this cool wall full of graffiti.
As a background for the layout, a sheet of Spectrum gardenia – Painted foundations – Brushstrokes paper was perfect, and as the main inscription, I chose the words from the Spectrum sherbet chipboard words set.
I used these new, my personal favorite, film frame frames for one photo, and just photo corners and lots of backgrounds from Vintage-Artistry Everywhere laser cut elements for another.
And now it’s finally time to talk about the background of my layout. I went wild and wanted to use all my rub-on transfers 😂🙈 but I stopped in time and chose big words from Vintage Artistry everywhere 6×8 album kit rub-on transfer set and just a brilliant invention – spectral color stretches in Spectrum gardenia 6×8 extras rub-on transfer set. I will never get tired of repeating Vintage Artistry Everywhere and Spectrum gardenia are two unique and versatile collections that go well with each other.
At the end I added bubbles from Vintage Artistry Everywhere wishing bubbles and baubles, some sequins and beads.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia Painted Foundations – Brushstrokes – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Sherbet – Chipboard Words – RETIRED – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Filmstrip Frames – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 6×8 Album Kit Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Extras Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
And that is it for today.