We welcome crafters using our images to create handmade cards and projects for resale, but have a few criteria that must be followed:
- All stamped art must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. This also applies to any die-cut images.
- Our images may not be used for logos, trademarks, or any promotional materials.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped and/or hand die-cut by the artist personally. Mass production and/or use of paid workers is not allowed. Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- You may not reproduce our images by means of photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc.
- People selling stamped and die-cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify 49 and Market, LLC and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Our Angel Policy exists to ensure that our property is protected. The best way to gauge whether your use of the product conforms to our Angel Policy is to consider the following: If your item is being sold as a finished product to a non-crafter, you are likely in compliance with our Angel Policy. If your item is being sold as a stand-alone product to a crafter, for the purpose of use in their products, this is against our Angel Policy.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.