Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you an album created with the The Foundations 2″ Landscape Album in White. I couldn’t wait to cover it with 100% linen for an old world look. I dry brushed the linen very lightly with white acrylic paint and used a soft blue as well. I chose the Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection for my album, and used a lot of Vintage Photo distress ink on all of it. Papers, flowers and embellishments. I also paired Tranquility with some Color Swatch Eucalyptus. The perfect pair. For the front cover, I die cut 2 scalloped circles and a tag. I ink distressed them and layered them onto some inked cheese cloth. I added flowers, Eucalyptus Acetate leaves, and the chipboard word forever to complete the cover.
I love the soft colors in this collection. Blue, green, and pink. So easy to distress and pair with browns, as I did with the sari silk ribbon that I tied onto the spine along, with a cream color as well. I did some machine sewing on the paper frames I cut before adhering to the front and back covers.
I also tied in some single ply jute and adhered some tiny flowers to it. . I glued in some leaves and vines as well.
I gathered 4 photos at a time to create a collage in 1 photo of some of the pages. Each page in the Landscape Foundations album has a fold over page. I cut out the folded paper on the crease and used the cut paper for tags and photo mats. . I used the 4×6 Envelope Folio Set as an addition to create the flips and flaps in the album. From my stash, I used heavy white cardstock to create the base to my photo mats and this fold over envelope. I then matted the Tranquility paper over them.
I love the index card flip overs. I used all 3 from the Envelope Folio set and added a Chipboard Element word to each tab. On the flip side I created a tuck spot using some ephemera bits just adhering the tops and creating photo mats to tuck under them. On the back of each photo mat and tag in the album, I stamped a camera to show where to adhere photos.
On the last/back page I die cut a pocket holder, tucked in photo mats and tags, and added the Ephemera Bits word Sweet. I added more tuck spots and pockets to some of the pages. I used the Tranquility Washi tape throughout the album. The acetate leaves on the one page were also made into a tuck spot.
I used the fold out envelope in the Folio Set to hold more photos, and I used the magnets that come with the set to keep the envelope closed. I created a photo frame with clear acetate to tuck a tag into. photos can be mounted in back of each tag in the album.
49 and Market products:
- Foundations 2″ Landscape Album in White
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 6×8 Collection Paper Pack
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 12×12 Colored Foundations Pack
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Ephemera Bits
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Chipboard Set
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Chipboard Words
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Postage Stamp Washi
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Washi Assortment Set
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – 6×8 Mini Collection Paper Pack
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Acetate Leaves
- Royal Posies – Ocean Jade Paper Flowers
- Royal Posies – Bashful Paper Flowers
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Taffy
- Florets Paper Flowers – Taffy
- Jute Cording – Single Ply
Thank you for joining me today.
This album was so much fun to create. I couldn’t stop adding all of the embellishments.
I think I will be adding more to this album as I can think of more ways to create more tucks, flips and folds!!