Hello from Norway! Viktoriia is with you.
It’s time to show you the new layout. I could not resist and again chose Spectrum Gardenia for my project.
I used page from Spectrum Gardenia Ultimate page kit. But I didn’t use the sketch from this set. The sketch was in my head 🙂 I liked this sheet of paper so much that I decided to use its advantages. I built a color composition according to the order of the colors located on the sheet.
First, around the entire perimeter of the layout, I transferred the sewing line that I found in the Spectrum Gardenia extras rub-on transfer set. I also chose a neutral color photo frame from the Toast frame set. Behind photo’s background, I used many layers of Spectrum gardenia Ephemera bits.
First I wanted to use flowers on the layout, but then I changed my mind and replaced them with elements in the form of flowers from Gardenia general laser cut elements. For the last elevation, I used some “binders” from Spectrum Gardenia botanical Washi sticker roll and some bubbles from Wishing Bubbles and Baubles Vintage Artistry Everywhere.
And when it came to the final “splatters” I also used acrylics based on the palette on my sheet of paper.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ultimate Page Kit – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Tag Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Extras Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Botanical Washi Sticker Roll – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Wishing Bubbles & Baubles – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Frame Set – 49 and Market
So that’s it for today, hope I inspired you for using Spectrum Gardenia one more time from a different angle.