Robin back again to share some more 49 and Market awesomeness! The more I use these wonderful products, the more I wonder how I ever scrapped anything worthwhile without them! Today I am featuring a layout created with the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Sunburst Collection paired with the Vintage Artistry Everywhere Collection. Even if you have never been to the tropics, this collection will transport you to paradise! You can almost smell the salt air, taste your mai tai, and feel the breeze blowing in your hair!
For the background, I used Vintage Artistry’s everywhere ‘In the Deep’ paper and the white circle from the Everywhere Ultimate Page Kit. This paper worked great with all the elements from the Sunburst Collection. I used the rub-on palm trees from the 12×12 Sunburst Classic Rub-On Transfer Set on the left of the photo. The photo was matted with one of the Everywhere Chipboard Map Frames on top of one of the frames from the Color Swatch Ocean Frame Set. Then I placed tags from the Everywhere Tag Set behind the frames with a sentiment on it from the Sunburst Ephemera Bits. Then added a small heart from the Sunburst Wishing Bubbles and Baubles and a small bow from the Sunburst General Laser Cut Elements. Moving down the page, the leaves and the white flowers in the middle of the cluster are from the Sunburst Tropical Foliage Laser Cuts. I placed Pacific Wildflowers along with Pacific Floretes to complete the cluster. The netting underneath the cluster is from the Sunburst General Laser Cuts. I love the netting because not only does it lend to the overall theme, but adds some black, and that makes the colors pop.
Here is the title area. I used more netting because I love it! I added a starfish from the Sunburst Ephemera Bits to break up the black of the netting. The title is from the Sunburst Ephemera Bits. I added blue dots all around the white chipboard circle just to add more color, they are from the Everywhere Wishing Bubbles and Baubles.
On the right of the photo, I mimicked the flowers on the left to create symmetry and balance. Here, also, you can see the torn paper behind the photo. This is from the Everywhere Spiral Notebook Set. I love the look of torn notebook paper. A couple starfish from the 12×12 Sunburst Classic Rub-On Transfer Set under the flowers and this side is done.
Don’t you just LOVE these Seahorses?? Sooo cute! The larger one is a rub-on from the 12×12 Sunburst Classic Rub-On transfer Set and the smaller one, along with the seashell, is from the Sunburst General Laser Cuts. The sentiment is also from the General Laser Cuts.
49 and Market products:
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – In the Deep – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Ultimate Page Kit – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Spiral Notebooks – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Map Frames – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Tag Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Wishing Bubbles & Baubles – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Tropical Foliage Laser Cuts – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – 12×12 Sentiments Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Wishing Bubbles and Baubles – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Ocean – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Pacific – 49 and Market
- Florets Paper Flowers – Pacific – 49 and Market
Hope this layout makes you long for the tropics. I sure did! Maybe someday!!