Nancy with you today sharing my latest album from 49 & Market’s Create-An-Album. So easy to use and create your own albums from scratch. You have a choice of using two different album sizes, one with a 4″ spine and one with a 2″ spine. My album is with a 2″ spine.
Choosing the detailed Nature Study, I layered the cover with bits from the collection and layered with excelsior in between the layers. Adding words from the Chipboard Word Collection built even more layers.
The inside of the album is finished with inter-active pages from the Create-An-Album including the album hinges, single pages, side flip, vertical fold-over and horizontal fold-over. Yes! It’s all included and works with either the 2″ spine or the 4″ spine album. I chose to create one of the beautifully layered Cluster Kit projects for the inside cover, using it as a belly band.
Lots of beautiful Transfers were used on the inter-active pages.
Hope you will enjoy this peek inside my Nature Study Build-An-Album.
49 and Market products:
- Create-An-Album 2″ Landscape – White
- Create-an-album – Wide Book Pages Kit – White
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study 12×12 Collection
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study 6×8 Collection Pack
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study Cluster Kit
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study Ephemera Bits
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study Acetate Shapes
- Vintage Bits Essential Textblends – Sage
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study Mushroom Rub-on Transfer Set
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study Foliage Rub-on Transfer Set
- Vintage Artistry Nature Study 12×12 Collection Pack