My name is Viktoriia and today I will show you my new notebook from the ARToptions Plum Grove 12×12 collection. I made an A5 notebook with six beautiful dividers.
I wanted plants from ARToptions Plum Grove laser cut elements to be the protagonist on every page so I chose the right ones and glued them onto my dividers.
I couldn’t use very voluminous decor on my pages, so I used a lot of flat elements from ARToptions Plum Grove Ephemera bits. On each page, I added different rubs from ARToptions Plum Grove rub-on transfer set and ARToptions Plum Grove 12×12 rub-on transfer sheet.
I also used stickers and stamps from the Spectrum Gardenia botanical Washi sticker roll and ARToptions Rouge Postage Stamp Washi as accents.
I decorated the cover of my notebook with various laces and the remains of elements that were not useful on the pages.
49 and Market products:
- ARToptions Plum Grove – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – Chipboard Set – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – 12×12 Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Botanical Washi Sticker Roll – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Rouge – Postage Stamp Washi – 49 and Market
See you soon,