Hello, 49 and Market fans!
Welcome to the blog today.
I am sharing my first layout using the ARToptions Spice 12×12 collection. This collection is beautiful. The colours are vibrant and work beautifully together, even with other collections. For this layout, I used the Charisma paper.
Here is my layout.
I layered the photo on lots of pieces from the Ephemera Bits, lace from the Laser Cut Elements and I used two frames from the Cluster Kit. I used some of the tickets in the Ephemera Bits and a die to make the tabs. I love adding words to my photos. Here you can see how I used the chipboard words, word strips, and word titles. I also used butterflies from the Spectrum Gardenia collection and acetate butterflies from the Color Swatch Peach collection.
The flower clusters are made up of 4 different flower collections. The edges of the flowers were painted with white acrylic paint and then coloured according to the paper’s palette. I then took the purple and pink leaves from the laser-cut elements, snipped them into pieces, and tucked them into the flower clusters. I also used foliage from the ARToption Rouge laser-cut Wildflowers, and acetate leaves from the Colors Swatch Peach collection.
The final touches to this layout included washi stickers and splatters with diluted white gesso.
49 and Market products:
- ARToptions Spice 12×12 Collection Pack
- ARToptions Charisma Paper
- ARToption Spice Ephemera Bits
- ARToptions Spice Chipboard Set
- ARToptions Spice Chipboard Word Set
- ARToptions Spice Laser Cut Elements
- Color Swatch Peach Acetate Leaves
- Spectrum Gardenia – Botanical Washi Sticker Roll – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Butterfly Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Rouge – Laser Cut Wildflowers – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Pistachio – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Mango – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Punch – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Plum – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Passion Pink Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
Thank you for visiting the blog today.