My name is Viktoriia and I will show you my idea of using the Color Swatch toast collection. I made a layout from this collection. The perfect find for retro projects and a bit of vintage.
I took an almost blank sheet of paper and made my own background and decoration around the photos. First of all I used photo frames from Color swatch toast frame set. Next, I started to fill the layers between the photos and the base of my layout with different elements from Color Swatch Toast envelope bits and Spectrum gardenia Ephemera bits.
I went back to embellishing the background sheet, cut out the phrase “Happy place” from the Vintage Artistry Everywhere 6×8 album kit rub-on transfer set, and placed the rub to the left of the photo.
Of course, leaves from Color swatch toast acetate leaves, and butterflies served as an excellent accent.
I also found a lot of interesting splatters and smudges that I decided to use in my layout in the Color Swatch Toast 6×8 rub-on transfer set and transferred these rubs to almost all sides of the photos.
And at the end, my little advice to you. If you want your designs to look more voluminous, use different heights for your details.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Toast – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Envelope Bits – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 6×8 Album Kit Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
Hugs to everyone,