Today I am joining you on the Blog to show you my latest layout using the Color Swatch Inkwell collection. I don’t normally scrap in blues but this collection boasts such beautiful bold shades of blue that stand apart from the rest.
I used Color Swatch Inkwell Paper 4 as my base and then cut the Color Swatch Inkwell Paper 2 into three parts and distressed these to create dimension on the page.
The Color Swatch collections are ideal to mix and match with other collections and that is exactly what I did.
I used the packaging from the Color Swatch Inkwell Acetate Leaves as the mat for my photo. I raised and secured my photo to this mat and then placed a frame from the Color Swatch Inkwell Frame Set directly over the photo. I offset another two frames to the top right and bottom right of the photo.
I built a composition around the photo with elements from the Color Swatch Inkwell Laser Cut Elements. These were secured with silicone glue to add dimension to the layout.
I added some flowers from Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Cornflower and Florets Paper Flowers Salt to create some height and dimension amongst the paper elements. Rub on transfers were added from the Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers – Mariner and acetate butterflies. I finished off the page with some white splatters and a title from the Spectrum Gardenia Chipboard Word Set.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 2 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 4 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers – Mariner – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Cornflower – 49 and Market
- Florets Paper Flowers – Salt – 49 and Market
I hope this project inspires you to create with the color swatch collections and use them to mix and match with other collections.
Remember to visit the 49 and Market Blog page to see all the other beautiful layouts with this collection.
Until next time, keep smiling and keep creating.